Statements of Faith
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God existing in three; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of a virgin, Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. That all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and new birth are wrought by faith in the
blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. In the baptism of the Holy Ghost, subsequent to a clean heart.
8. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, given to all that ask for it as evidenced by the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
10. In the nine gifts and nine fruits of the Spirit as taught in the New Testament; and that healing is provided for all through the sufferings of Christ.
11. We believe in the taking of communion and the washing of the saints feet.
12. In the pre-millenial second coming of Jesus; first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air and, second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
13. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.